DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS.
Simply put, The Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce is a well-oiled, high-performance, finely-tuned machine. Every month, there are networking opportunities. Seminars. Mixers. A way to meet other business owners, professionals, and suppliers, not to mention local government officials. In short, the people who make Manhattan Beach and the South Bay such a vital place to do business. People who can help you shift your business into high gear.
For many, it’s a chance to get involved at a new level and build your business profile: The Chamber has over a dozen active committees – Manhattan Beach Women in Business, the Legislative Advocacy Council, The Sports and Entertainment Committee, to name a few. But most of all, it gives you easy access to the business community, to referrals and to the kind of connections that help your business grow.
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS.
- Membership in the Chamber entitles you to some serious business-building benefits.
- Chamber events, including the Business Expo.
- 50% off your first ad in The Beach Reporter.
- Discounted Daily Breeze ads.
- Free listing in the Annual Business Directory, distributed to 10,000 local residents and businesses, including an online version accessible to all Chamber website visitors.
- Membership announcement in the Sand Dollar (our newsletter) and The Beach Reporter.
- Ribbon Cutting photo op, published in the The Beach Reporter and on the Chamber website.
- Free listing on the Chamber website.
- Referrals. We’ll pass on your name whenever there’s an inquiry about your business category.
- Opportunity to join Kinecta Federal Credit Union.
- Opportunity for discounts on health care insurance.
- Regional mixers with multiple Chambers, for networking on an even wider scale.
- Symposiums, lectures and presentations, all to help your business thrive and grow.
There is no better place to do business than Manhattan Beach, and the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce is the engine that drives it.